To find out everything the Suzuki Service Promise offers you, read the points below or take a look at the short film.
•Alternative transport options
•Simple and transparent pricing
•Only pre-approved work undertaken
•Suzuki trained technicians
•Suzuki Genuine Parts
•Progress report during the day
•Wash and vacuum with pre-booked work
•Vehicle health check on every visit
SPECIAL SERVICING AND SHOWROOM PROCEDURES DURING COVID-19
- On arrival, please park using the customer bays at the front of the building.
- Open vehicle windows slightly and double lock (dead locking) the doors.
- Please enter the Showroom whilst observing the 2 metre distancing rules.
- Place car keys into the steel bowl situated in front of the Service Reception Desk where you will be greeted.
- Entrance is strictly by appointment only
- Our technicians will apply fresh seat covers, steering wheel cover and floor mat whilst driving your vehicle
- A sterilising solution will be wiped over touch points on your car before and after servicing
- Loan cars and courtesy washes are currently not available
- Unfortunately, we cannot offer refreshments during this time
- Thank you for your support and cooperation during these testing times. Your safety and the safety of our staff is paramount.
Regular servicing will maintain your car's overall performance and optimise fuel consumption. It will also help to keep it running efficiently throughout its life. Our expertly trained Dealertechnicians, who use special Suzuki diagnostic equipment, are best placed to look after your vehicle at both, service intervals and when your MOT is due.
Suzuki recommends that you service your car once a year or every 9,000 or 12,500 miles* (whichever comes first). Full service details can be found in the service booklet provided with your car. MOT** is a legal requirement for all vehicles 3 years after first registration and is due annually thereafter.
*For correct intervals and pre-2002 registrations please refer to your owners pack or contact our Aftersales Service Team on 01206 86 26 16.
** MOT is not applicable in Northern Ireland
Apart from regular servicing, Suzuki also recommends that you have a bi-annual air conditioning service. This service ensures that all the contaminated gasses are removed, the system re-gassed and a new pollen filter is fitted where applicable. A properly maintained air conditioning system will minimise the draw on engine performance. It will also reduce the risk of possible health issues associated with poorly maintained air conditioning systems.