Service & MOT at Levoi's Suzuki
To find out everything the Suzuki Service Promise offers you, read the points below or take a look at the short film.
- Alternative transport options
- Simple and transparent pricing
- Only pre-approved work undertaken
- Suzuki trained technicians
- Suzuki Genuine Parts
- Progress report during the day
- Wash and vacuum with pre-booked work
- Vehicle health check on every visit
- Accident Aftercare
SPECIAL SERVICING AND SHOWROOM PROCEDURES DURING COVID-19
1. On arrival, please park using the customer bays at the front of the building.
2. Open vehicle windows slightly and double lock (dead locking) the doors.
3. Please enter the Showroom whilst observing the 2 metre distancing rules.
4. Place car keys into the steel bowl situated in front of the Service Reception Desk where you will be greeted.
Entrance is strictly by appointment only
Our technicians will apply fresh seat covers, steering wheel cover and floor mat whilst driving your vehicle
A sterilising solution will be wiped over touch points on your car before and after servicing
Loan cars and courtesy washes are currently not available
Unfortunately, we cannot offer refreshments during this time
Thank you for your support and cooperation during these testing times. Your safety and the safety of our staff is paramount.
Regular servicing will maintain your car's overall performance and optimise fuel consumption. It will also help to keep it running efficiently throughout its life. Our expertly trained Dealertechnicians, who use special Suzuki diagnostic equipment, are best placed to look after your vehicle at both, service intervals and when your MOT is due.
Suzuki recommends that you service your car once a year or every 9,000 or 12,500 miles* (whichever comes first). Full service details can be found in the service booklet provided with your car. MOT** is a legal requirement for all vehicles 3 years after first registration and is due annually thereafter.
*For correct intervals and pre-2002 registrations please refer to your owners pack or contact our Aftersales Service Team on 01206 86 26 16.
** MOT is not applicable in Northern Ireland
Apart from regular servicing, Suzuki also recommends that you have a bi-annual air conditioning service. This service ensures that all the contaminated gasses are removed, the system re-gassed and a new pollen filter is fitted where applicable. A properly maintained air conditioning system will minimise the draw on engine performance. It will also reduce the risk of possible health issues associated with poorly maintained air conditioning systems.
Book a Service or MOT
FIXED PRICE SERVICE PACKAGES
Fixed Price Service packages make servicing simple with a fixed price, exclusively for Suzuki cars that are over 3 years old.
We know parting with your Suzuki is never easy. But when the time comes for a service, at least it’s a comfort to know that with our expertly trained Suzuki technicians, your car is in good hands.
It may be an even greater comfort to know that with our new Suzuki Fixed Price Service Packages* you can get your service for a single fixed price, including parts, labour and VAT.
Fixed Price Service
25-point check for just
- Replace engine oil and oil filter
- Adjust clutch cable
- Road test
- Check operation of lights & horn
- Wipers and washers
- New sump plug
- Inspect wheel and nut torque
- Check coolant level
Fixed Price Service+
35-point check for just
- Check battery condition and connections
- Bleed and replace coolant
- Check, clean and adjust brakes
- Check operation of lights & horn
- Change brake fluid
- Headlight alignment
- Replace in line fuel filter
- Replace air filter and pollen filter
- Check for fault codes
Fixed Price Repairs
|Headlamp Bulbs (Excluding HID)||£15|
|Front Wiper Blades||£35|
|Brake Fluid Change||£39|
|Front or Rear Brake Pads||£99|
|Front or Rear Brake Pads & Discs||£199|
|Rear Brake Shoes||£119|
|Front Shock Absorbers||£299|
|Rear Shock Absorbers||£229|
Air Con Check
Whether you're heading off on holiday or just heading off into town, make sure the journey is as comfortable as possible by ensuring that your air-conditioning system is performing at 100% efficiency.